Rich Razgaitis has been passionate about building brands and teams. Since 2002, he has served in CEO/president-level roles in several venture capital backed start-ups, privately held turnaround and growth companies, and he brings insight from those experiences to his work today at FloWater.
‘Raz’ was the CEO of several consumer-tech companies, including DealOn, an e-commerce company that developed the Web’s first deal-commerce exchange, and another, MyTownPerks, which built the first PCI-complaint, cloud-based loyalty program for B2B. (Both companies were subsequently acquired.)
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What is the current problem with the “state of water” domestically and globally?
- What are the challenges of a hardware company when it comes to cash flow?
- How is a hardware company’s growth different than a software company?
- How are “refill stations” positioned as smart devices?
- What is the big vision and big events for the company Environmental Tech in 2020?
Listen Here: Silicon Valley Podcast Episode 36