Rich Razgaitis is the CEO and founder of FloWater. With 20 years of experience in leadership and tech, Rich is passionate about transforming the way the world drinks water.
Based in Denver, FloWater’s mission is to put an end to single-use plastic water bottles. Their product keeps 2.38 plastic water bottles from reaching our landfills and oceans every second. (To date, they’ve already saved 130 million!)
Since its launch, FloWater has achieved tremendous revenue growth year after year. And it’s now expanding and reaching major markets across the country.
What We Discuss With Rich Razgaitis In This Episode
- Why bottled water is the new cigarette
- Driving consumer behavior and buying trend
- Why many people don’t use tap water anymore
- Other health benefits of using FloWater
- Where to focus in terms of value proposition and raising capital
- What brings Rich the greatest joy in what he does
Listen Here: Leaders of Transformation 329